Saturday, February 21

Delay of SF IV on PC

So, apparently, Capcom had this brilliant idea that if they held back the release date for a game on the PC there would be less piracy...What were they thinking?!

That wouldn't reduce piracy at all, if anything it would just delay it. To me it seems like they are just trying to get the anti-piracy crowd on their side, saying that they tried to stop it. This is going to hurt their sells more than raise their reputation, now gamers have to way another 2 months (according to Best Buy/source) to get their hands on it. What do you think we will do?

A. Wait and hold on to our $50 until it releases and than grab a copy or
B. Spend our money on another game.

I'm going with B too, why would I wait when in the mean-time I could beat some other great game?

The funniest thing about this whole incident is the fact that the game was available for piracy before it was officially released! Seems like some Japanese uploaders had a translation available ;).

So, despite voicing my opinion on this subject it actually doesn't affect me at all. I already own a copy, and I bought mine for the Playstation 3. I have unlocked all but the last two characters and I absolutely love the game! I recommend to anyone who owns an Xbox 360 or PS3, but not for PC owners unless you wanna wait!!

Source

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home