Thursday, March 5

Gamer Love

I just read a blog post by Snail and it just made my self esteem, self image, and general good ideas about my self raise by about 1000 EXP points.  The post explains that gamers aren't really that unappealing (this is, of course, sexually).

This is just purely incredible, and upon reading it I found that most of the stuff she says is generally true to me!  She says that gamers do several things that women can find very appealing. 

They will:

  • Play games/have fun with you.
  • Make deciscions fast and efficiently
  • Not be overinvolved with their ego/coolness
  • Not be turned off by quirks or oddities
  • Be romantic?(not sure about this one)
  • Wait to fess up

All these things are general qualities that most Nerds, Gamers and Geeks possess and most have never really thought to be appealing to the opposite sex but she proves that wrong.  She says that they are all good qualities and can make the quiet kids great partners in relationships.

I'm still kind of blown away by this idea of being sexually appealing but it sounds cool to me! So you heard it geeks! Get out there, get the girl, and save the world!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home