Monday, March 30

Star Wars

Everyone has heard of Star Wars and just about everyone will recognize the fabled "Luke, I am your father." with the raspy mechanical voice.

These movies are a never-ending classic that I simply can't get enough of.  I go through a monthly routine of actually re-watching all 6 of these wonderful films in either the order released or chronologically.  They never get old.  Even if you know exactly what Luke will do next you still feel suspense in what he may do, it is simply amazing.

Now many fans will say things such as "Four, Five, and Six were 300 times better than the new ones."  Or "The new ones are complete crap."  Or other things along those lines and I can't really help but agree but I must say that they do do a good job of rapping up the story from where we were jump-started into the universe.

Anyway, to anyone who has never actually seen all 6 of them I full-heartedly recommend going out and renting and viewing them.  To those who have seen all of them but not recently than I suggest giving them a re-watch, they are well worth the weekend.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home